Executive Level Forum Addressing Global Industry Challenges
When: September 25-26, 2013
Where: Baltimore, MD - Four Seasons Hotel
The inaugural 2013 SFIA Industry Leaders Summit is scheduled for September 25-26, 2013 in Baltimore, MD at the brand new Four Seasons Hotel. This 1.5 day event will provide a unique opportunity for executives to find solutions to “what keeps them up at night” while also networking with customers, partners and peers. Some event highlights include:
- Click Here, to read more about the SFIA Leaders Summit Announcement to the Industry.
- The Industry Leaders Summit is designed exclusively for sports and fitness industry executives and will be limited to the first 200 registrants.
- With The Future as a central theme, this event will be specifically designed for the sports executive who is less interested in today's best practices, but rather more concerned with trends that indicate what those best practices will be five years down the road.
Some of the most highly regarded leaders in the sports and fitness industry and broader corporate community will lead sessions ranging from managing geo-political risk, emerging market analysis and the future of sourcing to forecasting the merger and acquisition environment and the convergence of technology in sports.
- More details related to the 2013 SFIA Industry Leaders Summit including a full agenda will be announced in the coming weeks.
- Attendees are coming together not simply to network or to be counted as an industry leader, but to actually engage in discussion about the future of the sports and fitness industry.
Rates for the 2013 SFIA Industry Leaders Summit will be:
- EARLY BIRD: $900 for SFIA members and $1300 for non-members
- REGULAR: $1100 for SFIA members and $1500 for non-members after May 31, 2013
- There are limited opportunities to sponsor the 2013 SFIA Industry Leaders Summit through the SFIA Corporate Partner Program. For more information on how your company can get involved, please contact Ron Rosenbaum at 301.495.6321 or email@example.com.
What Are Sports and Fitness Industry Leaders Saying About the 2013 SFIA Industry Leaders Summit?
“Our industry is constantly evolving, and success will be based on a commitment to innovation and adapting to the rapidly changing global environment. I am excited about the opportunity to participate in this inaugural event, which should be an invaluable resource to executive leaders and to the industry as a whole."
- Kevin Plank, Founder and CEO; Under Armour; Baltimore, MD
“This event is being created to bring industry leaders together to listen, to learn, to exchange ideas, and to network with other leaders throughout the sports and fitness industry. It is specifically designed for the sports executive to learn about the trends and what the best practices will be over the next 3-5 years. The goal of this summit is to help all attendees prepare for the future.”
- Larry Franklin, President; Franklin Sports; Stoughton, MA & SFIA Immediate Past Chairman of the Board
“Coming out of our recent strategic planning process, we identified the need for thought leadership programs focused on executive-level management issues. I am confident that the subject matter covered in this event will help us all become more effective leaders in our organizations. I believe that the SFIA Industry Leaders Summit will become the flagship event for global executives in our industry for many years to come.”
- Bob Puccini, President; Mizuno USA; Atlanta, GA & SFIA Chairman of the Board
“The challenges faced by global executives transcend traditional definitions of the fitness, sports and recreation industries. This is a great opportunity for industry leaders to come together to learn and network with people who share similar challenges.”
- Chris Clawson, President; Life Fitness; Schiller Park, IL
“We are committed to delivering an Industry Leaders Summit that is both compelling and forward-thinking. The Future of our industry and how it is impacted by technology, societal trends, politics, innovation, sustainability and corporate/social responsibility, emerging markets and global influences are themes that will be weaved throughout the agenda.”
- Tom Cove, SFIA President and CEO