Thought Leadership Webinar Series
Timely Sessions Tackling Urgent Challenges
Summary of SFIA Thought Leadership Webinars
Throughout the year, this series of webinars is available to members for free and provides attendees with access to timely expertise and interactive guidance to address pressing industry challenges.
To view our list of previously hosted Thought Leadership Webinars refer to the library provided below. To view these webinars you will need to login as a SFIA member. If you need your login and password information please contact SFIA at 301.495.6321.
- LEGAL TASK FORCE SERIES- Playing the Canadian Way - Health Canada & CPSC Webinar- Click Here
- PRODUCT INTEGRITY PROGRAM SERIES- Chemical Testing: Unwinding the Tangle of Chemical Requirements Webinar- Click Here
- Did You Miss Our E-Commerce: Beyond the Shopping Cart Webinar- Click Here
- Election Effects on the Sports & Fitness Industry Webinar- Click Here
- LEGAL TASK FORCE SERIES- Doe vs. Tenenbaum Decision Analysis Webinar- Click Here
- CPSIA Reasonable Testing Webinar- Click Here
- LEGAL TASK FORCE SERIES- The Joint CPSC & Customs Inspections Webinar- Click Here
- Mastering 3 Levers to Drive Sales in Your Market & Reduce Advertising Costs- Click Here
- Using Online Marketing to Grow Your Business Webinar- Click Here
- LEGAL TASK FORCE SERIES- Intellectual Property, Patent Reform & Rogue Website Update Webinar- Click Here
- Tips to Prepare for New Product Testing & Prop 65 Issues for 2012 Webinar- Click Here
- Product Integrity Program Introductory Webinar- Click Here
Special Message From SFIA Thought Leadership Webinars
For the past 107 years, the Sporting Goods Manufacturers Association (SGMA) has been the leading source of research-based knowledge for the sports and fitness industry. The Sporting Goods Manufacturers Association has recently transitioned to a new name for our organization: Sports & Fitness Industry Association, with the acronym SFIA.
In thought leadership webinars, hosted prior to October 2012, you will see references to SGMA throughout it that pre-date our transition from SGMA to SFIA.
For more information related to the rebranding process, please visit the SFIA website at www.sfia.org/about/sfiafaqs to review our FAQ’s. You may also contact SFIA Headquarters at 301.495.6321.