SFIA Announces Powerhouse Lineup for 2013 Industry Leaders Summit - Registration Now Open
SILVER SPRING, MD – March 6, 2013 – The Sports & Fitness Industry Association (SFIA) is pleased to announce several new speakers for the inaugural SFIA Industry Leaders Summit to be held in Baltimore, MD on September 25-26, 2013. The event will feature sessions ranging from forecasting and understanding domestic and global economic trends, emerging market analysis and the future of sourcing to forecasting the merger and acquisition environment and the convergence of technology in sports.
- Ted Leonsis, Founder, Chairman and CEO - Monumental Sports & Entertainment
- Owns and operates the Washington Capitals (NHL), Washington Wizards (NBA), Washington Mystics (WNBA) and Verizon Center in downtown Washington, D.C.
- Former President, AOL and current co-CEO, Groupon
- Kevin Plank, Founder and CEO - Under Armour
- Sal LaRocca, Executive Vice President of Global Merchandising – National Basketball Association
- Tim Brosnan, Executive Vice President, Business – Major League Baseball
- Scott Baxter, Group President - VF Corporation
- Hugo Malan, President, Fitness, Sporting Goods and Toys - Sears Holdings
- Jeffrey Rosensweig, Director of Global Perspectives - Emory University
- Global and U.S. Economics Forecaster and Expert on Global Investing and Business Strategy
- Author of Winning the Global Game: A Strategy for Linking People and Profits
- Auret van Heerden, CEO - Fair Labor Association
- Joe Pellegrini, Co-Head Consumer & Retailer Group - Robert W. Baird & Co.
- Expert on capital markets and Mergers & Acquisitions advisory services in the Consumer sector, with particular focus in retail, branded apparel, outdoor, fitness and sporting good products and performance footwear segments.
- Robert Reiss, Host of The CEO Show, Author of The Transformative CEO and Forbes Columnist