SPIRIT FITNESS: Customer Service Technical Support Representative – Fitness and Medical Exercise Equipment
Customer Service Technical Support Representative – Fitness and Medical
Dyaco Commercial & Medical North America LLC (DCMNA) seeks experienced phone, email and live chat-based Customer Service Technical Support Representatives to support our rapid growth plans. Based in the northern suburbs of Seattle, DCMNA is a dynamic, rapidly growing organization with cutting-edge products and a progressive culture. Our outstanding customer service and product support team furthers the delivery of the best customer service in our industry, and in so doing, provides one of the core foundations of support for our strong sales growth.
Reporting to our Director of Operations, this position provides a great opportunity for the right person. This role blends strong customer care, consultative querying, technical troubleshooting, and problem solving.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess a demonstrated record of professional success in phone and electronically based customer service. Experience in dealing with technically oriented commercial hard goods is preferred. Further details about the position, along with skills and attributes for consideration, include:
What the role involves:
· Providing technical support, service and parts guidance to DCMNA’s nationwide network of independent service technicians and contractors, dealers, and commercial customers via phone, email and live chat
· Proactively following up with customer inquiries and seeing issues through to conclusion
· Processing service orders, preparing invoices and associated administrative procedures and tasks
· Actively liaising with internal staff and keeping appropriate managers updated on customer interactions
To be successful you will be:
· A confident and articulate communicator with advanced interpersonal skills
· Reliable, efficient and highly organized
· A big believer in offering the highest standard of customer care and after-sales support
· Friendly and courteous
· A proven team player with a down-to-earth, flexible approach
· Computer literate
· Competent with invoicing and database management
· Capable of absorbing high volumes of technical information
· Able to demonstrate careful attention to detail
· A real 'people person'
The ideal background includes:
· Previous experience in phone-based customer service
· Previous experience working with tradespeople in industrial sectors
· A proven history of stability in these roles and a winning attitude
For the individual with the right experience, track record and demeanor who is willing to aggressively drive ongoing improvement in the delivery of customer care, this is an exciting role. We offer a terrific blend of an active, on-the-go, customer-centric team culture, along with an attractive compensation and benefits program. If interested, please submit your resume along with a cover letter to Jerry Savage at email@example.com.