Market Report on The Russian Sporting Goods Market (two volumes) (2006)
According to this report, the Russian sporting goods market looks promising. Check out this 900 page study - assembled by Sporting Goods Intelligence Europe for the Federation of Sports and Play Associations of Great Britain - to learn more about Russia and the four other Soviet Republics within the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), including:
- It's roughly a $3 billion market, at retail.
- The most popular sports are running and football (i.e. soccer).
- Fishing, hiking, and swimming are also widely popular.
- There are certain activities which are labeled clubbish or "luxury sports" - fitness, tennis, alpine skiing, snowboarding, billiards, and darts.
- Younger people are very interested in performance sports apparel and athletic footwear.
Want more information? Download this report today!
Please Note: You are about to purchase a SGMA research report in PDF format. Once the report has been emailed to you it is not eligible for refund, return or credit. Please be sure the report you're ordering is the report you want.
Customers who purchased this report also purchased the following reports: