Aerobics/Step Participation Report 2014
One of 100 In-Depth Participation Trends and Profiles on Sports and Activities
The 2012 Aerobics/Step Participation Report
One of 80 In-Depth Participation Trends & Profiles on Sports and Activities
Go deep into participation trends for each sport with detailed demographic profiles by gender, participation frequency and cross-sport participation. Generated from over 19,000 nationwide participants using online surveys, SFIA’s Single Sport Participation Reports include the most updated research on today’s sports and fitness participants. These annual studies reflect the total U.S. Population from ages 6 and above, offering exclusive data and key information attainable only through SFIA.
Each edition of this sport report includes the following information:
- Shows participation trends over the last five years
Easily accessible key facts
- Example: There are 52% of all Low Impact Aerobics participants have a college degree or higher (2013).
- Breakdown of participation by gender, age, education, region, income
List of cross participation data with other activities
- Example: 72% of all Low Impact Aerobics participants also walk for fitness, 47% engage in other exercise to music, and 47% run/jog (2013).
- Different techniques used to increase statistical accuracy, including weighting and a “two year rolling average”
In addition, the report provides further detail into the industry through other related statistics. This is the eighth straight year that this research has been made available by SFIA.
If you have any questions about this report, please contact Cameron Jacobs.
Order and purchase a copy of this report today!
Customers who purchased this report also purchased the following reports: