2013 SFIA State of the Industry Report
The Most Comprehensive Analysis of the Sports &amp;amp; Fitness Industry
Overview of The State of the Industry Report
This annual SFIA State of the Industry report is an in-depth analysis of the trends and issues affecting the sports & fitness industry including participation, economy and industry environment. This report provides a great look at the previous year and those trends that will be affecting the current one in our industry.
Additional Information on this Report
Each edition of this sport report includes the following information:
- Executive summary from Tom Cove, President & CEO of the SFIA
- Results from our annual SFIA State of the Industry Survey of Industry Executives.
- Financial review of the previous year and projections for the coming one
- Participation overview for all major categories
- Insight into key trends that are shaping our industry
- Public Policy Update from SFIA's VP of Government & Public Affairs Bill Sells
- Interviews with industry executives Tony Armand (CEO, Shock Doctor), Jim Gerson (CEO, Speedo USA), and Steve Stenerson (CEO, US Lacrosse).
If you have questions about this report, please contact Cameron Jacobs at 301.495.6321 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLICK HERE to register for our July 16th State of the Industry Webinar.
CLICK HERE to view previous editions of this report.
Please Note: You are about to purchase a SFIA research report in PDF format. Once the report has been emailed to you it is not eligible for refund, return or credit. Please be sure the report you're ordering is the report you want.
Customers who purchased this report also purchased the following reports: