2014 SFIA State of the Industry Report
The Most Comprehensive Analysis of the Sports and Fitness Industry
Overview of The State of the Industry Report
This annual SFIA State of the Industry report is an in-depth analysis of the trends and issues affecting the sports & fitness industry including participation, economy and industry environment. This report provides a great look at the previous year and those trends that will be affecting the current one in our industry.
Additional Information on this Report
Each edition of this sport report includes the following information:
- Executive summary from Tom Cove, President & CEO of the SFIA
- Results from our annual SFIA State of the Industry Survey of Industry Executives.
- Financial review of the previous year and projections for the coming one
- Participation overview for all major categories
- Insight into key trends that are shaping our industry
- Public Policy Update from SFIA's VP of Government & Public Affairs Bill Sells
- Interviews with industry executives Isaiah Kacyvenski (Head of Sports & Fitness Segment, MC10 Inc. ), Mark King (President, adidas Group North America), and Bill Besselman (VP, Strategy, Consumer Insights & eCommerce, Under Armour)
If you have questions about this report, please contact Cameron Jacobs at 301.495.6321 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLICK HERE to register for the June 26th SFIA State of the Industry Webinar.
CLICK HERE to view previous editions of this report.
Customers who purchased this report also purchased the following reports: