2015 SFIA State of the Industry Report
The Most Comprehensive Analysis of the Sports and Fitness Industry
Overview of The State of the Industry Report
This annual SFIA State of the Industry report is an in-depth analysis of the trends and issues affecting the sports & fitness industry including participation, economy and industry environment. This report provides a great look at the previous year and those trends that will be affecting the current one in our industry.
Additional Information on this Report
Each edition of this sport report includes the following information:
- Executive summary from Tom Cove, President & CEO of the SFIA.
- Financial review of the previous year.
- Participation overview for all major categories.
- Insight into key trends that are shaping our industry.
- Congressional Advocate Profile with Rep. Ron Kind (D-WI).
- Interviews with Suzie Nixon (Executive Director, Kids In The Game), Randy Bergstedt ( Group Product Manager, Smart Wearables, Epson America, Inc.), and Keith Anderson (VP, Strategy & Insights, Profitero)
For more information about SFIA Research, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301.495.6321 x1006.
CLICK HERE to register for the June 26th SFIA State of the Industry Webinar.
CLICK HERE to view previous editions of this report.
Customers who purchased this report also purchased the following reports: