Aerobics (High Impact) Participation Report 2016
One of 100 In-Depth Participation Trends and Profiles on Sports and Activities
Overview of Single Study Participation Report
Go deep into participation trends for each sport with detailed demographic profiles by gender, participation frequency and cross-sport participation. Generated from over 32,000 nationwide participants using online surveys, SFIA’s Single Sport Participation Reports include the most updated research on today’s sports and fitness participants. These annual studies reflect the total U.S. Population from ages 6 and above, offering exclusive data and key information attainable only through SFIA.
Additional Information on this Report
Each edition of this sport report includes the following information:
- Shows participation trends over the last five years
Easily accessible key facts
- Example: 65% of all High-Impact Aerobic participants are female (2015)
- Breakdown of participation by gender, age, education, region, income
- List of cross participation data with other activities
- Example: 62% of all High-Impact Aerobic participants also walk for fitness, 50% use hand weights under 15 lbs and 38% practice yoga (2015)
- Different techniques used to increase statistical accuracy, including weighting and a “two year rolling average”
In addition, the report provides further detail into the industry through other related statistics. This is the ninth straight year that this research has been made available by SFIA.
If you have any questions about this report, please contact Alex Kerman.
Customers who purchased this report also purchased the following reports: