Volleyball (Beach) Participation Report 2018
One of 90 In-Depth Participation Trends and Profiles on Sports and Activities
Overview of Single Study Participation Report
Go deep into participation trends for each sport with detailed demographic profiles by gender, participation frequency and cross-sport participation. Generated from over 30,000 nationwide participants using online surveys, SFIA’s Single Sport Participation Reports include the most updated research on today’s sports and fitness participants. These annual studies reflect the total U.S. Population from ages 6 and above, offering exclusive data and key information attainable only through SFIA.
Additional Information on this Report
Each edition of this sport report includes the following information:
- Shows participation trends over the last five years
Easily accessible key facts
- 54% of total beach/sand volleyball participants are male.
- 27% of core beach/sand volleyball participants earn a household income between $25,000-$49,999.
- 27% of Volleyball participants are between ages 25-34.
- Breakdown of participation by gender, age, education, region, income
- List of cross participation data with other activities
- Different techniques used to increase statistical accuracy, including weighting and a “two year rolling average”
Please Note: You are about to purchase a SFIA research report in PDF format. Once the report has been emailed to you it is not eligible for refund, return or credit. Please be sure the report you’re ordering is the report you want.
Customers who purchased this report also purchased the following reports: