Stationary Cycling (Recumbent or Upright) Participation Report 2019
One of 90 In-Depth Participation Trends and Profiles on Sports and Activities
Overview of Single Study Participation Report
Go deep into participation trends for each sport with detailed demographic profiles by gender, participation frequency and cross-sport participation. Generated from over 20,000 nationwide participants using online surveys, SFIA’s Single Sport Participation Reports include the most updated research on today’s sports and fitness participants. These annual studies reflect the total U.S. Population from ages 6 and above, offering exclusive data and key information attainable only through SFIA.
Additional Information on this Report
Each edition of this sport report includes the following information:
- Shows participation trends
Easily accessible key facts:
- There are 36,668,000 total stationary cycling participants.
- 48.6% of stationary cycling participants use dumbbells or hand-weights.
- Participants between the ages of 45-54 make up the largest age group (18.3%) in stationary cycling.
- Breakdown of participation by gender, age group, education, geographic region, & household income
- List of cross participation data with other activities
- Different techniques used to increase statistical accuracy, including weighting and a “two year rolling average”
In addition, the report provides further detail into the industry through other related statistics.
If you have any questions about this report, please contact Alex Kerman.
Please Note: You are about to purchase a SFIA research report in PDF format. Once the report has been emailed to you it is not eligible for refund, return or credit. Please be sure the report you’re ordering is the report you want.
Customers who purchased this report also purchased the following reports: