2019 SFIA Tracking the Fitness Movement Report
America's Premier Report Dedicated to Fitness Trends and Insights
Overview of The Tracking the Fitness Movement Report
The SFIA takes a closer look at specific fitness trends, in terms of participation habits, in America's fast-moving fitness industry. This yearly report also provides a closer look at purchasing behaviors. In addition, SFIA looks into factors that will play a significant role in growing the fitness industry, from both the home sales and institutional sales perspectives. Readers can dive deeper than ever before into the specific trends that are shaping this industry. This report includes key insight from industry leaders and interested stakeholders.
This year's Table of Contents:
- Research Methodology
- Letter from Tom Cove, President & CEO, SFIA
- Participation in Aerobic Activities
- Participation in Conditioning Activities
- Participation in Strength Activities
- Total Fitness Activity Participation in 2018
- Core Fitness Activity Participation in 2018
- Casual vs. Core Participation Aggregated
- Fitness Participation
- Participation Trends
- Active Americans
- Inactive Americans
- Formerly Active Americans
- Transformation of Running and Walking Activities
- Growth of Yoga
- Health Club Membership
- Fitness Equipment Sales
- Interview with Bruce Smith, CEO and Founder, Hydrow
- Interview with Scott McDonald, CEO, Body-Solid
- Interview with Clay Walker, Executive Director, National Fitness Foundation
- Demographic Profiles of Participants
For more information about SFIA Research, please email Alex Kerman, Manager, Business Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301.495.6323.
AS SEEN IN:
and many others...
Please Note: You are about to pre-order a SFIA research report in PDF format. Once the report has been emailed to you it is not eligible for refund, return or credit. Please be sure the report you are ordering is the report you want.
Customers who purchased this report also purchased the following reports: