Scuba Diving Participation Report 2014
One of 100 In-Depth Participation Trends and Profiles on Sports and Activities
Go deep into participation trends for each sport with detailed demographic profiles by gender, participation frequency and cross-sport participation. Generated from over 19,000 nationwide participants using online surveys, SFIA’s Single Sport Participation Reports include the most updated research on today’s sports and fitness participants. These annual studies reflect the total U.S. Population from ages 6 and above, offering exclusive data and key information attainable only through SFIA.
Each edition of this sport report includes the following information:
- Shows participation trends over the last five years
Easily accessible key facts
- Example: There are 3,174,000 Scuba Diving participants in the U.S. (2013).
- Breakdown of participation by gender, age, education, region, income
List of cross participation data with other activities
- Example: 35% of Scuba Diving participants also take part in billiards/pool (2013).
- Different techniques used to increase statistical accuracy, including weighting and a “two year rolling average”
In addition, the report provides further detail into the industry through other related statistics. This is the eighth straight year that this research has been made available by SFIA.
If you have any questions about this report, please contact Cameron Jacobs.
Order and purchase a copy of this report today!
Please Note: You are about to purchase a SFIA research report in PDF format. Once the report has been emailed to you it is not eligible for refund, return or credit. Please be sure the report you’re ordering is the report you want.
Customers who purchased this report also purchased the following reports: