Providing Solutions to Your Specific Challenges
Overview of SFIA Custom Research
SFIA Research is uniquely positioned to assist you in all your custom quantitative and qualitative research needs. From early planning to data analysis and presentation of results and insight, we are dedicated to getting you the most value from your research dollars.
Our staff have wide experience in the following types of quantitative studies:
We have also carried out many qualitative studies such as:
- In-depth shopper interviews
- In-store "moment of truth" studies
- Accompanied shopping
- Mystery shopping
- Traditional focus groups
- Online focus groups
- Fan for a day
When you need primary consumer research, The Team at SFIA Research is poised and ready to meet your needs. Keith Storey brings over 20 years of industry and market research experience to every project.
SFIA Research has developed one of the most innovative applications of sports participation data. Users are now able to identify sports participation activity and behavior at a local level. This is a significant improvement over the usage of national participation rates that was used in the past.
- The main applications for this technology include:
- Targeted merchandising and new product launches
- Site selection for recreational sports, health and fitness facilities
- Localized usage and revenue projections for sports facilities
- More accurate demand and usage models for parks and recreation departments
The following groups can benefit for SFIA Geo-targeting:
- Sports facility owners and operators
- Local authorities
- Sports commissions
- Convention and visitor bureaus
- Parks and Recreation departments
For more information on SFIA Custom Research, please contact Keith Storey.