Interactive Presentations Offering Additional Insights to Key Findings
Summary of SFIA Research Webinars
These 60 minute webinars provide insightful analyses designed to compliment the member benefit reports. SFIA Research is pleased to have you attend our research oriented webinars that are carried out throughout the year. Our goal with each webinar is to support the release of the various reports that are created each year. Each webinar dives deeper into the reports and we bring in expert analysts to provide additional insight and color to the data in each of the reports.
SFIA Research is also available to conduct a customized webinar specifically for your organization. For more information on these customized webinars visit SFIA Research/Sports Marketing Surveys homepage at www.sportsmarketingsurveysinc.com.
For these basic research research webinars there is no registration fee to attend as an SFIA member.
To view our list of previously hosted research webinars refer to the library provided below. To view these webinars you will need to login as a SFIA member. If you need your login and password information please contact John Peters at 301.495.6321 or email@example.com.
NEW WEBINARS TO BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY - Click here to view upcoming SFIA Events
2016 Tracking the Fitness Movement Report - Click Here
- 2016 State of the Industry Report - Click Here
- 2016 Participation Topline & Manufacturers Sales By Category Report - Click Here
- 2015 Tracking the Fitness Movement Report Findings - Click Here
- 2015 U.S. Trends in Team Sports Report Findings - Click Here
- 2015 State of the Industry Report Findings - Click Here
- 2014 State of the Industry Report Webinar- Click Here
- Tracking the Fitness Movement Report Webinar- Email Lauren Wallace to schedule a one-on-one review of this year's report
- Digital Sports & Fitness Products- Risks & Rewards in Product Development & Marketing Webinar- Due to prorietary material that was presented on this webinar, we aren't at liberty to provide you with a recording. Click here to contact Angela Meyer, Vice President at Exponent, to inquire about slides from the presentation
- The Inactivity Pandemic with a Special Report on Team Sports Webinar- Click Here
2013 State of the Industry Report Webinar- Click Here