Did You Miss Our Webinar on the 2015 Report on the Inactivity Pandemic?
The sports and fitness industry faces a revenue deficit of $20 billion by 2020 if the Inactivity Pandemic is not stabilized or reverse. Every part of the industry will be affected.
On August 13, SFIA & PHIT America hosted a webinar on the Inactivity Pandemic, to inform and update the industry on what's causing it, the ramifications of participation numbers, and what PHIT America is doing to reverse these trends & what you can do to help.
If you missed this webinar:
- To view the slides from the presentation- Click Here
To capture a recording of the presentation- Click Here
- If you experience problems viewing this recording install the GoToMeeting Codec by clicking here.
- The Inactivity Pandemic – 2015 Edition
- The $20 Billion Problem For the Sports & Fitness Industry
- The Causes or ‘Roots’ of Inactivity
- What PHIT America & SFIA Is Doing
- What You Can Do
- 'Getting In The Game’ – Working Together
Brought to you by:
If you have any questions or would like additional information on this Thought Leadership Webinar contact Jim Baugh, at firstname.lastname@example.org.