Did You Miss Our Webinar: Back-to-Work in the COVID-19 Era: Concerns for Employers and Real-World Best Practices
On Thursday, December 17, 2020, the SFIA hosted a Thought Leadership Webinar that took a look at Back-to-Work in the COVID-19 Era: Concerns for Employers and Real-World Best Practices.
If you missed this webinar:
- To view the slides from the presentation- Click Here
To capture a recording of the presentation- Click Here
- If you experience problems viewing this recording, install the GoToMeeting Codec by clicking here.
- What employers can expect and require of employees – such as vaccination and other preventative measures.
- The next 90 days and how to prepare your workplace for vaccination distribution
- Unfair treatment and Americans with Disabilities Act claims, and accommodations that may be required for certain groups of employees.
- OSHA COVID enforcement and guidance update.