Did You Miss Our Webinar: China 301 Exclusion Requests: How to Obtain Favorable Results and Secure Duty Refunds
On Thursday, September 12, 2019, the SFIA hosted a Thought Leadership Webinar that took a look at China 301 Exclusion Requests: How to Obtain Favorable Results and Secure Duty Refunds.
If you missed this webinar:
- To view the slides from the presentation- Click Here
To capture a recording of the presentation- Click Here
- If you experience problems viewing this recording, install the GoToMeeting Codec by clicking here.
To participate in SFIA's Section 301 Tariff ‘List 3’ exclusion process, please fill out the exclusion form (CLICK HERE) & submit it via email to Chandler Hoffman, firstname.lastname@example.org by September 20th, 2019.
***If you attended this webinar and asked a question that was not answered during the webinar, please click here to review all questions answered by John Brew.
- Details on how the exclusion process works, the timing and likelihood of success
- Summary of the information that must be submitted to support an exclusion request
- Key factors the USTR considers when granting exclusion requests
- How to preserve rights to duty refunds on past entries pending a final determination from the USTR