2016 SFIA State of the Industry Report
The Most Comprehensive Analysis of the Sports and Fitness Industry
Overview of The State of the Industry Report
This annual SFIA State of the Industry report is an in-depth analysis of the trends and issues affecting the sports & fitness industry including participation, economy and industry environment. This report provides a great look at the previous year and those trends that will be affecting the current one in our industry.
Additional Information on this Report
The 2016 edition of this sport report includes the following information:
- Executive summary from Tom Cove, President & CEO of the SFIA.
- Financial review of the previous year.
- Participation overview for all major categories.
- Insight into key trends that are shaping our industry.
- Congressional Advocate Profile with Senator John Thune (R-SD).
- Interviews with Jim Weber (Chairman & CEO, Brooks Running) and Art Chou (Co-Founder & Managing Director, STADIA VENTURES).
For more information about SFIA Research, please email Corey Bockhaus, Senior Manager Marketing and Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301.495.6321 x1003.
CLICK HERE to view previous editions of this report.
Customers who purchased this report also purchased the following reports: