2020 Sports, Fitness, and Leisure Activities Topline Participation Report
Definitive Source for Sports Participation in America
Overview of The Topline Participation Report
Every year, the SFIA releases this participation topline summary that features data from the largest single source sports, fitness and leisure activity participation study in the country. We track participation in 120 sports, recreation & fitness activities. This is the industry's essential reference document for sports participation.
This year's Table of Contents:
- Research Methodology
Overall Participation Rate in the U.S.
- 2014 to 2019 Activity Trends
- 2014 to 2019 Participation Trends
- Participation by Generation
Overall Inactivity Levels in the U.S.
- 2014 to 2019 Inactivity Trends
- Inactivity by Age
- Inactivity by Income
- Non-Participation Interest by Age
- Non-Participation Interest by Income
Physical Education Participation
- The PE Pathway for Youths
- The PE Pathway in Adulthood
- 2014 to 2019 Sport Participation Data Trends
- Appendix 1: Sports Categorized
- Appendix 2: Activity Levels
For more information about SFIA Research, please email Alex Kerman, Manager, Business Operations at email@example.com or call 301.495.6323.
Please Note: You are about to purchase a SFIA research report in PDF format. Once the report has been emailed to you it is not eligible for refund, return or credit. Please be sure the report you're ordering is the report you want.
AS SEEN IN:
and many others...
Customers who purchased this report also purchased the following reports: