2021 SFIA Tracking the Fitness Movement Report
America's Premier Report Dedicated to Fitness Trends and Insights
Overview of The Tracking the Fitness Movement Report
The SFIA takes a closer look at specific fitness trends, in terms of participation habits, in America's fast-moving fitness industry. This yearly report also provides a closer look at purchasing behaviors. In addition, SFIA looks into factors that will play a significant role in growing the fitness industry, from both the home sales and institutional sales perspectives. Readers can dive deeper than ever before into the specific trends that are shaping this industry. This report includes key insight from industry leaders and interested stakeholders.
This year's Table of Contents:
- Research Methodology
- Letter from Tom Cove, President & CEO, SFIA
- Participation in Individual Fitness Activities 6-Year Trend
- COVID-19 Impact on Fitness Activities
- Total and Core Aggregated Fitness Activity Participation - Looking Forward
- Casual vs. Core Participation Aggregated
- Activity Engagement 6-Year Trends
- Active Americans During 2020
- Inactive Americans During 2020
- Formerly Active Americans During 2020
- Transformation of Running and Walking Activities
- Growth of Yoga
- Eye on Rowing
- Health Club Membership
- Fitness Equipment Sales
- The Data Bank - Demographic Profiles of Fitness Participation
- About SFIA Research
For more information about SFIA Research, please email Alex Kerman, Director, Business Operations & Research at email@example.com or call 301.495.6323.
AS SEEN IN:
and many others...
Please Note: You are about to pre-order a SFIA research report in PDF format. Once the report has been emailed to you it is not eligible for refund, return or credit. Please be sure the report you are ordering is the report you want.
Customers who purchased this report also purchased the following reports: