2016 SFIA Tracking the Fitness Movement Report
America's Premier Report Dedicated to Fitness Trends and Insights
Overview of The Tracking the Fitness Movement Report
The SFIA takes a closer look at specific fitness trends in terms of participation habits in America's fast moving fitness industry. This yearly report gives you a closer look at purchase behaviors. In addition, we look at factors that will play a significant role in growing the fitness industry from both the home sales and institutional sales perspectives. Readers can dive deeper than ever before in the specific trends that are shaping this industry. This report includes key insight from industry leaders and interested stakeholders.
Additional Information on this Report
Some facts from this year’s edition of Tracking the Fitness Movement are listed below:
- As a Conditioning Activivty, Barre jumped an impressive 12% in 2015
- Group-Based Fitness was most popular in Salt Lake City (25.8%) and New York (24.9%)
- Among Active Americans, it was split almost evenly Men (50.2%) and Women (49.8%)
- In-depth interviews with leading fitness industry professionals.
- Newly Active Americans, found Walking for Fitness (30.2%) their most popular fitness activity
For more information about SFIA Research, please email Senior Manager, Marketing & Communications Corey Bockhaus at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301.495.6321 x1003.
CLICK HERE to view previous editions of this report.
Please Note: You are about to pre-order a SFIA research report in PDF format. Once the report has been emailed to you it is not eligible for refund, return or credit. Please be sure the report you are ordering is the report you want.
Customers who purchased this report also purchased the following reports: