2019 Sports, Fitness, and Leisure Activities Topline Participation Report
Definitive Source for Sports Participation in America
Overview of The Topline Participation Report
Every year, the SFIA releases this participation topline summary that features data from the largest single source sports, fitness and leisure activity participation study in the country. We track participation in 120 sports, recreation & fitness activities. This is the industry's essential reference document for sports participation.
This year's Table of Contents:
- Research Methodology
Overall Participation Rate in the U.S.
- 2013 to 2018 Activity Trends
- 2013 to 2018 Participation Trends
- Participation by Generation
Overall Inactivity Levels in the U.S.
- 2013 to 2018 Inactivity Trends
- Inactivity by Age
- Inactivity by Income
- Non-Participation Interest by Age
- Non-Participation Interest by Income
- The PE Pathway for Youths
- The PE Pathway in Adulthood
- Sports Participation Data for 120 sports, recreation & fitness activities
- Appendix 1: Sports Categorized
- Appendix 2: Activity Levels
For more information about SFIA Research, please email Alex Kerman, Manager, Business Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301.495.6321 x1004.
Please Note: You are about to purchase a SFIA research report in PDF format. Once the report has been emailed to you it is not eligible for refund, return or credit. Please be sure the report you're ordering is the report you want.
AS SEEN IN:
and many others...
Customers who purchased this report also purchased the following reports: