2020 U.S. Trends in Team Sports
The Ultimate Report on the State of Team Sports
Overview of The U.S. Trends in Team Sports Report
Team sports are part of the American Landscape. This report looks at participation and market trends within this vital sector of the industry.
Table of Contents:
- Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Team Sports Participation
- Team Sports Casual vs. Core Participation
In Focus: Youth Team Sport in America
- Youth Team Sports Participants
- Youth Team Sports by Demographics
- Youth Team Sports Participation Total and Core Comparison
- Youth Team Sports Participation Casual and Core Comparison
- Youth Team Sports Core Participation
- Young Adult Participation Data
- Youth Team Sports Coaches and Training
- SFIA COVID-19 Update 2020
- SFIA Standards Report 2020
- Interview with David Krichavsky, Senior VP, Head of Youth Development NBA
- About SFIA Research
Additional Information on this Report
Team sports are a part of the American landscape. Each year, the SFIA takes an in depth look into all things team sports. From detailed data about youth participation to understanding the latest trends, this report is a must have for anyone looking to understand team sports in this country. Readers can dive deeper than ever before in the specific trends that are shaping this industry. Learn about the sports that are growing and which ones are struggling with participation. In addition, this report includes key insight from industry leaders and interested stakeholders.
Please Note: You are about to purchase a SFIA research report in PDF format. Once the report has been emailed to you it is not eligible for refund, return or credit. Please be sure the report you're ordering is the report you want.
For more information about SFIA Research, email Alex Kerman, Director, Business Operations & Research at email@example.com or call 301.495.6323.
AS SEEN IN:
and many others...
Customers who purchased this report also purchased the following reports: